How can this program help me?
If you qualify for the program, LillyMedicareAnswers will provide free Lilly medicines to you through a mail order pharmacy.
Do I qualify for LillyMedicareAnswers?
To receive free Lilly medicines through LillyMedicareAnswers, you must:
- Be enrolled in a Medicare Part D prescription plan.
- Be denied or ineligible for Low Income Subsidy.
- Be a United States resident.*
- Meet the household income guidelines for the program.
What Lilly medicines are available?
LillyMedicareAnswers offers the following Lilly branded medicines for free.
Where do I get my medicine?
A 90-day supply of medicine will be shipped to your home via mail order pharmacy. Prescription refills will be available during your 1-year enrollment period.
How do I apply?
- Download an application here or request it by calling 1-877-795-4559.
- You must fill out and mail or fax the completed application, along with proof of income.
Keep a photocopy of your application and your original income documents. If approved, you will be notified by the program and your medication will be shipped to your home via mail order. You will remain enrolled in the program for up to 1 year. To continue receiving free Lilly medicines, you must reapply each year.
For additional information about LillyMedicareAnswers, call us at 1-877-RXLilly or 1-877-795-4559.
*Includes Puerto Rico