How can this program help me?
If you qualify for Lilly Cares, your Lilly medicines will be provided free of charge to you for a year and will be shipped to your health care provider's office for pick up.
Do I qualify for Lilly Cares?
To receive free Lilly medicines through Lilly Cares, you must:
- Have no prescription drug coverage
- Be a United States resident.*
- Meet the household income guidelines for the program.
What Lilly medicines are available?
Lilly Cares offers many Lilly branded medicines for free.
Where do I get my medicine?
A 120-day supply of medicine will be shipped to your health care provider's office for you to pick up. Prescription refills will be available during your 1-year enrollment period. For refills, please complete and submit the fax refill form
How do I apply?
To apply to Lilly Cares, please:
- Download an application here or request one be sent to you by calling 1-800-545-6962.
- You and your doctor must fill out and mail or fax the completed application, along with your proof of income.
- Keep a photocopy of your application and your original income documents.
If approved, your medication will be shipped to your doctor’s office. You will remain enrolled in the program for up to 1 year. To continue receiving free Lilly medicines, you must reapply each year.
For additional information about Lilly Cares, call us at 1-800-545-6962.
*This program is not available in Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands.